Product Launch - UK: From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Click through to view an image of the beers
From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Category - Beer, ale
Available - From now
Location - UK off-trade; Six East Midlands-based specialist outlets
Price - RRP GBP2.55- GBP3 per 500ml bottle
Distribution - Northumbrian Gifts and From the Notebook
East Midlands business, From the Notebook, has launched its second range of ales, aimed at beer and wildlife enthusiasts.
The three beers are all named after butterflies: Gatekeeper (4% abv), Red Admiral (4.8%) and Orange-tip (3.8%) and were brewed by the Allendale Brewery. GBP0.10 of every bottle sold will go towards Butterfly Conservation in the UK.
The fledgling company has produced 8,000 bottles of beer since its inception.
Its first range of beers were named after seabirds - Puffin, Kittiwake, Female Eider and Arctic Tern.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research