Product Launch - UK: From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Click through to view an image of the beers
From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Category - Beer, ale
Available - From now
Location - UK off-trade; Six East Midlands-based specialist outlets
Price - RRP GBP2.55- GBP3 per 500ml bottle
Distribution - Northumbrian Gifts and From the Notebook
East Midlands business, From the Notebook, has launched its second range of ales, aimed at beer and wildlife enthusiasts.
The three beers are all named after butterflies: Gatekeeper (4% abv), Red Admiral (4.8%) and Orange-tip (3.8%) and were brewed by the Allendale Brewery. GBP0.10 of every bottle sold will go towards Butterfly Conservation in the UK.
The fledgling company has produced 8,000 bottles of beer since its inception.
Its first range of beers were named after seabirds - Puffin, Kittiwake, Female Eider and Arctic Tern.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts