Product Launch - UK: From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Click through to view an image of the beers
From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Category - Beer, ale
Available - From now
Location - UK off-trade; Six East Midlands-based specialist outlets
Price - RRP GBP2.55- GBP3 per 500ml bottle
Distribution - Northumbrian Gifts and From the Notebook
East Midlands business, From the Notebook, has launched its second range of ales, aimed at beer and wildlife enthusiasts.
The three beers are all named after butterflies: Gatekeeper (4% abv), Red Admiral (4.8%) and Orange-tip (3.8%) and were brewed by the Allendale Brewery. GBP0.10 of every bottle sold will go towards Butterfly Conservation in the UK.
The fledgling company has produced 8,000 bottles of beer since its inception.
Its first range of beers were named after seabirds - Puffin, Kittiwake, Female Eider and Arctic Tern.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets