Product Launch - UK: From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Click through to view an image of the beers
From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Category - Beer, ale
Available - From now
Location - UK off-trade; Six East Midlands-based specialist outlets
Price - RRP GBP2.55- GBP3 per 500ml bottle
Distribution - Northumbrian Gifts and From the Notebook
East Midlands business, From the Notebook, has launched its second range of ales, aimed at beer and wildlife enthusiasts.
The three beers are all named after butterflies: Gatekeeper (4% abv), Red Admiral (4.8%) and Orange-tip (3.8%) and were brewed by the Allendale Brewery. GBP0.10 of every bottle sold will go towards Butterfly Conservation in the UK.
The fledgling company has produced 8,000 bottles of beer since its inception.
Its first range of beers were named after seabirds - Puffin, Kittiwake, Female Eider and Arctic Tern.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites