Product Launch - UK: From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Click through to view an image of the beers
From the Notebook's Gatekeeper, Red Admiral and Orange-tip ales
Category - Beer, ale
Available - From now
Location - UK off-trade; Six East Midlands-based specialist outlets
Price - RRP GBP2.55- GBP3 per 500ml bottle
Distribution - Northumbrian Gifts and From the Notebook
East Midlands business, From the Notebook, has launched its second range of ales, aimed at beer and wildlife enthusiasts.
The three beers are all named after butterflies: Gatekeeper (4% abv), Red Admiral (4.8%) and Orange-tip (3.8%) and were brewed by the Allendale Brewery. GBP0.10 of every bottle sold will go towards Butterfly Conservation in the UK.
The fledgling company has produced 8,000 bottles of beer since its inception.
Its first range of beers were named after seabirds - Puffin, Kittiwake, Female Eider and Arctic Tern.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research