US: Friexnet USA unveils revamped website
Freixenet USA has renovated its website to include notes on its range of sparkling wines.
Speaking yesterday (30 April), the company described the redesign as "an attempt to simplify the task of choosing food and drink combinations at parties".
The site will offer information on serving, storing, and enjoying Freixenet sparkling wines as well as party goodies and a range of Freixenet Social Survival Guides.
Freixenet imports brut into the US and sparkling wine globally. Owned and operated by the Ferrer family of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, near Barcelona, Spain, the Freixenet Group is among the ten largest wine companies in the world and is comprised of fine still and sparkling wine estates in Spain, France, Australia, Mexico, Argentina and California.
Domaine Chandon has released a single-serve size for its rosé sparkling wine in the US....
Pernod Ricard USA will introduce a host of special value-added packs for its brands in the US for the coming holiday season....
Pernod Ricard has updated the packaging across its Champagne Perrier-Jouët range....
Bibendum has added two new single-estate English wines that use the company's north London home as a namesake....
Coming up at this year's VinExpo in Bordeaux…...
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…...
Champagne Taittinger has added another artist to its limited edition Taittinger Collection in the UK....
Drinks advertising for products free from designation of origin systems can in principle compare their qualities to other drinks regulated under appellation rules, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) ...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts