INDIA: French water giant Danone to sell Evian at Kumbh Fair.
French mineral water company Danone International Brands is to fly its Evian brand "From the Alps" to the Kumbh Mela especially for its VIP guests. Six hundred guests from the US, UK and France will attend the Kumbh Mela - the largest Hindu festival in India - making it an ideal opportunity to publicise the brand among Indian glitterati. Some of the VIPs expected are Madonna, Sharon Stone, Pierce Brosnan, Demi Moore and Richard Gere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director