BRAZIL: Freixenet to launch sparkling wine
Spanish wine producer Freixenet is launching a sparkling wine brand in Brazil.
The cava producer said today (22 September) that it was set to begin selling a new product, Tournee, in Brazil.
Freixenet hopes the product will boost its sales in Brazil, where its products are distributed by drinks giant Diageo. Freixenet is forecasting annual case sales of 40,000 for the Tourne brand.
The company, which has been present in Brazil for 10 years, sells a stable of products in the Latin American country, including its Cordon Negro and Carta Nevada brands.
In this month's Just the Answer interview, managing director of Beam UK Adrian McKeon spoke with Olly Wehring about the future of the Maxxium partnership, Beam's relationship with the notoriously hard...
Economic growth and rising personal incomes in the Asia Pacific region may make it an exciting growth area for international brands but the potential for international spirits varies considerably from...
The global brand director for J&B hopes the upcoming GBP10m (US$19.2m) push behind the Scotch whisky brand will help it achieve the global "credibility" it has in Spain, its largest market....
An Irish company is set to launch what it describes as "the world's first super-premium cream liqueur"....
Heineken has admitted it needs to get a brewery up and running as soon as possible in South Africa after winning back the local rights to beer brand Amstel. The Dutch brewing giant told just-drinks to...
Diageo is to launch a GBP10m (US$19.2m) global ad push behind Scotch whisky brand J&B....
Heineken has won back the rights to beer brand Amstel in South Africa from brewing rival SABMiller. The Dutch brewing giant regained control of the brand after an arbitration panel ruled that SABMille...
Constellation Brands appears to have backed out of the race to buy Absolut vodka....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China