SPAIN: Freixenet Purchases Yvon Mau
Spanish cava and still wine producer, Freixenet, has acquired Bordeaux based, Yvon Mau, for a sum reported to be around € 23.6m (US$20.9m) making it the world's tenth biggest wine company. Yvon Mau had a sales turnover of € 84m in 2000 and sold more than 54% of its 3m cases in more than 60 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research