SPAIN: Freixenet Purchases Yvon Mau
Spanish cava and still wine producer, Freixenet, has acquired Bordeaux based, Yvon Mau, for a sum reported to be around € 23.6m (US$20.9m) making it the world's tenth biggest wine company. Yvon Mau had a sales turnover of € 84m in 2000 and sold more than 54% of its 3m cases in more than 60 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne