US: Freixenet introduces its Nick Faldo wine range
Freixenet USA has introduced its range of Nick Faldo Selection wines, based on the tastes of the international golf champion.
The company said today that its Faldo Selection line includes two single-varietal wines: Faldo Sauvignon Blanc 2006 and Faldo Shiraz 2004. Faldo Cabernet Sauvignon will join the collection later in the year.
Freixenet America president Juan Furné said: "We are extremely pleased to have a hand in bridging the golf world to the wine world through the shared vision of two personalities at the top of their respective industries."
The Faldo series of Australian wines originates from the Katnook Estate and forms part of the company's global collection of estate wines from the Ferrer family. The estates of the Ferrer family are located in the wine regions of Spain, California, Argentina, France and Australia and are imported by Freixenet USA.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends