US: Freixenet introduces its Nick Faldo wine range
Freixenet USA has introduced its range of Nick Faldo Selection wines, based on the tastes of the international golf champion.
The company said today that its Faldo Selection line includes two single-varietal wines: Faldo Sauvignon Blanc 2006 and Faldo Shiraz 2004. Faldo Cabernet Sauvignon will join the collection later in the year.
Freixenet America president Juan Furné said: "We are extremely pleased to have a hand in bridging the golf world to the wine world through the shared vision of two personalities at the top of their respective industries."
The Faldo series of Australian wines originates from the Katnook Estate and forms part of the company's global collection of estate wines from the Ferrer family. The estates of the Ferrer family are located in the wine regions of Spain, California, Argentina, France and Australia and are imported by Freixenet USA.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report