USA: FreeMarkets Announces Agreement With Anheuser-Busch Companies
FreeMarkets, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMKT), the world's original and leading B2B eMarketplace, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. (NYSE: BUD), parent company of the world's largest brewing organization and one of the nation's largest theme park operators. Under the agreement, Anheuser-Busch will use the FreeMarkets B2B eMarketplace to purchase certain goods and services for its operations nationwide. The specific goods and services to be purchased have yet to be determined. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed."We are pleased that Anheuser-Busch has chosen to use our B2B eMarketplace to purchase goods and services for their operations across the United States," said Dave McCormick, vice president for public sector, consumer and packaged goods business at FreeMarkets. "We look forward to working with them to deliver results that will benefit their organization and its customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO