USA: Free Internet Wine News E-mailed Fresh Daily
Wine industry executives and wine aficionados can now receive daily wine-focused updates from Internet news sources around the world, at no charge. Enews Monitor sends subscribers a daily e-mail featuring headlines and links that take them directly to the full story at any of over 300 Web sites. The Internet information retrieval service is produced by Benson Marketing Group, the leading Internet wine marketing agency. Enews Monitor was "soft" launched in early May at an industry convention. "We developed the service internally to stay informed on wine e-commerce and direct shipping news," said Jeremy Benson, president of Benson Marketing Group. "We introduced Enews Monitor first to our clients, then at the conference, and already have quadrupled subscriptions." E-mail provides an ideal platform for busy subscribers, who include vintners, wholesalers, e-commerce companies, retailers, consumers and news media. Enews Monitor subscriptions are available exclusively by signing up at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World