USA: Free Internet Wine News E-mailed Fresh Daily
Wine industry executives and wine aficionados can now receive daily wine-focused updates from Internet news sources around the world, at no charge. Enews Monitor sends subscribers a daily e-mail featuring headlines and links that take them directly to the full story at any of over 300 Web sites. The Internet information retrieval service is produced by Benson Marketing Group, the leading Internet wine marketing agency. Enews Monitor was "soft" launched in early May at an industry convention. "We developed the service internally to stay informed on wine e-commerce and direct shipping news," said Jeremy Benson, president of Benson Marketing Group. "We introduced Enews Monitor first to our clients, then at the conference, and already have quadrupled subscriptions." E-mail provides an ideal platform for busy subscribers, who include vintners, wholesalers, e-commerce companies, retailers, consumers and news media. Enews Monitor subscriptions are available exclusively by signing up at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits