USA: Free Internet Wine News E-mailed Fresh Daily
Wine industry executives and wine aficionados can now receive daily wine-focused updates from Internet news sources around the world, at no charge. Enews Monitor sends subscribers a daily e-mail featuring headlines and links that take them directly to the full story at any of over 300 Web sites. The Internet information retrieval service is produced by Benson Marketing Group, the leading Internet wine marketing agency. Enews Monitor was "soft" launched in early May at an industry convention. "We developed the service internally to stay informed on wine e-commerce and direct shipping news," said Jeremy Benson, president of Benson Marketing Group. "We introduced Enews Monitor first to our clients, then at the conference, and already have quadrupled subscriptions." E-mail provides an ideal platform for busy subscribers, who include vintners, wholesalers, e-commerce companies, retailers, consumers and news media. Enews Monitor subscriptions are available exclusively by signing up at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014