UK: Free fridge jug with 2-litre Ribena bottle
Introduced to help drive category value and coinciding with the UK school summer holidays the "Stay Cool This Summer" promotion will target parents and also encourage brand loyalty with £0.50 money-off-next-purchase coupons.
"The summer months are a key period for sales of soft drinks, and squash is no exception. Ribena is a premium product, with a higher value per serving and it presents retailers with a great opportunity to drive category value," said James Coupland, customer development manager for GSK.
"By attaching the fridge jug to the product itself provides consumers with the instant redemption they are looking for as well as offering them a practical giveaway with a high-perceived value. With this in mind we would urge multiple retailers to stock up on 2-litre packs of Ribena," he added.
The 'Stay Cool This Summer' promotion includes Ribena Original, Light and Toothkind.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report