USA: Fred Jaques appointed Executive Vice President, North America, and President, Labatt Brewing Company Ltd.
Interbrew today announced the appointment of Fred Jaques as Executive Vice President, Interbrew North America and President, Labatt Brewing Company Ltd. In his new position, Mr. Jaques will be responsible for all North American operations as well as Labatt's participation in Femsa Cerveza (CCM) in Mexico.Mr. Jaques brings extensive consumer marketing experience as well as global business expertise to his new position. Most recently, as Senior Vice President, Business Development, with Interbrew North America he was responsible for developing growth and revenue generation opportunities for Interbrew and Labatt throughout North America and Mexico."Fred's excellent leadership skills and outstanding consumer marketing experience will contribute to our strong momentum both in North America and around the world," said Hugo Powell, Chief Executive Officer, Interbrew SA."I am excited to be part of one of North America's most successful brewing companies," said Fred Jaques. "Labatt's remarkable success across the continent has been built on the strength of its employees and our many great brands. I look forward to building this momentum in Canada and the U.S. with our powerful brand portfolio."Mr. Jaques' appointment is effective immediately.The Labatt Brewing Company is one of North America's most successful brewers with operations in Canada, the United States and Mexico. Brewers of more than 60 quality beers, Labatt is part of Belgium based Interbrew S.A.Interbrew is the 2nd brewer in the world in terms of volume. It is headquartered in Belgium and employs over 34,000 people worldwide. Interbrew, The World's Local Brewer, is committed to combining its global position and ambition with leveraging its local brands. The strength of its portfolio is the combination of strong local brands, in many cases market leaders, with world brands including Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Leffe and Labatt Blue. In total, Interbrew's beers are sold in over 110 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Tsingtao Brewery issues profits warning
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends