SINGAPORE: Fraser & Neave rating shifted
Fraser & Neave has had its share rating downgraded. CIMB-GK Research said yesterday (15 August) that it was lowering its recommendation on the Singapore-based company to 'underperform' from 'neutral.'
In a research note, CIMB-GK said: "The group may not meet our previously overtly optimistic estimates.
The brokerage subsequently lowered its share price target by 10% to S$14.76 from S$16.45.
Last week, Fraser & Neave posted a 12.5% rise in pre-tax profits for the nine months to June, but noted that rising energy prices and raw material costs had created pressure on profitability.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research