MYANMAR: Fraser & Neave faces fight for Myanmar Brewery stake
Fraser & Neave has revealed that its joint-venture partner in Myanmar Brewery, Myanmar Economic Holdings (MEH), plans to start arbitration proceedings over its stake in the brewery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research