SINGAPORE: Fraser & Neave directors to step down
F&N will be getting a new board of directors
Fraser & Neave's board of directors have said they will resign from the company once the takeover by TCC Assets is completed.
In a statement released today (29 January), the company said all directors will step down, including those seeking re-election at today's AGM. “The directors are committed to ensuring an orderly transition to a new board,” the statement said.
Once TCC's SGD9.55 per-share offer is declared “unconditional”, F&N's board will appoint three new directors in consultation with TCC, it said.
ThaiBev-controlled TCC appears to have won the long-running battle for the Singapore conglomerate after property group Overseas Union Enterprise withdrew a lower offer earlier this month.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014