SINGAPORE: Fraser and Neave launch loan
Fraser and Neave is to launch a loan facility. The Singaporean beverages company announced today that it has entered into a transferable term loan facility agreement for S$300m (US$174m) over five years.
The loan has been arranged by Credit Agricole Indosuez, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation and Standard Chartered Bank. The facility will replace the company's existing borrowings which are due for repayment later this month.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research