CORRECTION: Four Roses Bourbon in the US
On the 15 August we printed the story that, according to Japanese press reports, Four Roses Kentucky Straight Bourbon was to return to the US market through a deal with owners Kirin and the US distributor Southern Wine and Spirits of America.
However, it has become clear that these reports were wrong and Southern Wine & Spirits does not have a working arrangement with Kirin to sell Four Roses Bourbon in the US.
We apologise to Southern Wine & Spirits and Kirin for any inconvenience caused and to our readers.
We are currently investigating how this information got misinterpreted.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites