USA: Founders Food & Firkins LTD. Announces IPO With the Sale of 1,000,000 Units
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU; "Founders"), announced today that is has completed its initial public offering with the sale of 1,000,000 units. The offering was underwritten by R.J. Steichen & Co. Each unit, priced at $4.125, consists of one share of common stock and one redeemable Class A Warrant, which entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock at a purchase price of $4.00 per share, commencing August 5, 2001.The net proceeds from the offering will be applied to develop restaurants in Sioux Falls, S.D., and Fargo, N.D. Founders operates the Granite City Food & Brewery(TM), a full-service, casual dining restaurant featuring an on-premise brewery. Founders' first restaurant opened in St. Cloud, Minn. in June 1999. Founders' current expansion strategy focuses on developing restaurants in smaller metropolitan and regional markets commonly referred to as second tier markets.Granite City provides fresh, high quality, made-to-order food and handcrafted beers, both made on site. Granite City offers a broad menu of traditional and regional foods served in generous portions at reasonable prices, designed to offer customers an excellent value and pleasant dining experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends