US: Foster's Wine Estate appoints new US sales VP
Foster's Wine Estates Americas (FWEA) has appointed a new vice president of US national sales.
The company said yesterday (4 September) that Raymond Stroughton, who has been with the company for the past four years, will have responsibility for all of the company's field sales activities in the US.
Stroughton, who previously filled the role of zone vice president of the south-east, also brings 20 years of beverage sales experience and knowledge of the US market to the role, said the company.
FWEA senior vice president of sales Bruce Herman said: "I have every confidence that he will quickly become an anchor for my leadership team, and will continue to be a huge asset to our sales organisation."
FWEA is the wine portfolio owned by Foster's Americas, a regional division of Foster's Group of Australia.
The company produces and markets an international portfolio of branded wines from estates including Beringer Vineyards, Chateau St. Jean and Souverain in Sonoma County, and Penfolds, Rosemount, Lindemans and Wolf Blass in Australia.
Foster's Group has posted a comparative lift in first half net profit, as a "slower US wine market" held sales flat for the period....
Foster's Group has launched two new wines in Australia with reduced calories and alcohol....
Australian winery Wynns Coonawarra Estate has signed a distribution deal with Matthew Clark and its sister company Wine Studio for on-trade distribution in the UK....
Foster's has announced four appointments as part of its management restructuring within its US arm....
Foster's and Lion Nathan have each launched citrus-infused beers in Australia following the entry of SABMiller's Miller Chill on the country's beer market....
Languedoc wine producer Bonfils has acquired the James Herrick brand and vineyards from Foster's Group....
Foster's Wine Estates has joined a number of other wine producers in California in an electricity conservation programme....
Foster's Group has promoted its former finance director for Australia, Asia and Pacific to the role of chief financial officer....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends