AUSTRALIA: Foster's subsidiary to distribute SKYY vodka
Foster's-owned Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is to distribute the Campari vodka brand SKYY through its subsidiary The Continental Spirits Company from February next year after a distribution agreement between the two companies was announced. The Continental Spirits' portfolio already includes Kirov Vodka and Karloff Vodka at the cheaper end of the market and the addition of SKYY, the company said, would complement those brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch