AUSTRALIA: Foster's set to restructure Australian brewing division
Beer and wine company, Foster's Group, is set to undertake a major restructuring of its Australian brewing division, Carlton & United Breweries, in a bid to deliver consistent earnings growth of more than 5% a year. According to plans set out by CEO, Ted Kunkel, CUB will merge elements of the spirits and beers sales functions at its previously separate Continental Spirits division and CUB beer arm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman