AUSTRALIA: Foster's set to hand over Seagram brands
The French spirits group, Pernod Ricard, and Australian brewer, Foster's Group, are in talks which would see Pernod take over the Australian distribution of 14 former Seagram brands currently in the Foster's portfolio. Sources suggest the two companies have been in negotiations for the past few weeks and are expected to finalise the details by the end of the month. Foster's made no comment other than to say that negotiations were "continuing".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits