AUSTRALIA: Foster's set to hand over Seagram brands
The French spirits group, Pernod Ricard, and Australian brewer, Foster's Group, are in talks which would see Pernod take over the Australian distribution of 14 former Seagram brands currently in the Foster's portfolio. Sources suggest the two companies have been in negotiations for the past few weeks and are expected to finalise the details by the end of the month. Foster's made no comment other than to say that negotiations were "continuing".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range