AUSTRALIA: Foster's set to hand over Seagram brands
The French spirits group, Pernod Ricard, and Australian brewer, Foster's Group, are in talks which would see Pernod take over the Australian distribution of 14 former Seagram brands currently in the Foster's portfolio. Sources suggest the two companies have been in negotiations for the past few weeks and are expected to finalise the details by the end of the month. Foster's made no comment other than to say that negotiations were "continuing".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk