UK: Foster’s selects Frontiers Group for Rosemount film sponsorship
Foster's Group has appointed Frontiers Group to organise a film sponsorship programme in the UK for its Rosemount wine brand.
The company confirmed earlier this week that Frontiers will handle the Rosemount promotion in the country this year.
A key part of the push is Rosemount's sponsorship of The BAFTA Film & TV Awards and The Times BFI London Film Festival, which runs from 17 October to 1 November. As the official wine, Rosemount will offer film enthusiasts the opportunity to sample its wines at key events.
"Frontiers Group have created a strategically-sound activation plan which will enable Rosemount to enhance consumers' film-going experiences at many levels," said Lucy Bearman, Rosemount's senior brand manager. "We look forward to involving Rosemount with films which entertain and inspire."
Kevin Vandrau, director of Frontiers Group, added: "We are delighted to be working with Rosemount; this is further testament to our success across different genres of sponsorship including the arts, music and sport. We are extremely excited by the prospect of building a long term relationship with film, and we are looking forward to providing consumers with unique and memorable experiences."
Rosemount was the subject of a global relaunch last year. The wine brand is now available in a diamond-shaped bottle around the world. The revamp was rolled out in the UK in November.
Foster's Group has posted a comparative lift in first half net profit, as a "slower US wine market" held sales flat for the period....
Foster's Group has launched two new wines in Australia with reduced calories and alcohol....
Australian winery Wynns Coonawarra Estate has signed a distribution deal with Matthew Clark and its sister company Wine Studio for on-trade distribution in the UK....
Foster's has announced four appointments as part of its management restructuring within its US arm....
Foster's and Lion Nathan have each launched citrus-infused beers in Australia following the entry of SABMiller's Miller Chill on the country's beer market....
Languedoc wine producer Bonfils has acquired the James Herrick brand and vineyards from Foster's Group....
Foster's Wine Estates has joined a number of other wine producers in California in an electricity conservation programme....
Foster's Group has promoted its former finance director for Australia, Asia and Pacific to the role of chief financial officer....
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020