AUSTRALIA: Fosters retains holding in ALH
Foster's is keeping hold of 10% of Australian Leisure & Hospitality Group, the newly-listed spin-off of its pub and gambling division.
The alcoholic beverages group said yesterday that it would receive 35.25m shares in the new company. Foster's said the holding was decided in an agreement with the company that handled the transfer of the division, Macquarie Equity Capital Markets.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends