AUSTRALIA: Foster's Restructures North American Beer Business for Growth
Foster's Brewing Group today announced it had signed new agreements with its North American partners, the Miller Brewing Company and Molson Inc. to deliver greater focus and growth opportunities for the Foster's brand in the US and Canada.Following the exit of Molson from the US distribution company, Molson USA, Foster's has negotiated a new joint venture partnership with Miller, to strengthen the marketing, sales and distribution of Foster's in the US.Under the terms of the new partnership, Foster's receives an increased equity holding in the restructured joint venture with Miller, to be known as Foster's USA LLC, in exchange for its interest in Molson trademarks in the US.The new joint venture agreement with Miller will deliver to Foster's:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review