AUSTRALIA: Foster's Restructures North American Beer Business for Growth
Foster's Brewing Group today announced it had signed new agreements with its North American partners, the Miller Brewing Company and Molson Inc. to deliver greater focus and growth opportunities for the Foster's brand in the US and Canada.Following the exit of Molson from the US distribution company, Molson USA, Foster's has negotiated a new joint venture partnership with Miller, to strengthen the marketing, sales and distribution of Foster's in the US.Under the terms of the new partnership, Foster's receives an increased equity holding in the restructured joint venture with Miller, to be known as Foster's USA LLC, in exchange for its interest in Molson trademarks in the US.The new joint venture agreement with Miller will deliver to Foster's:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends