AUSTRALIA: Foster's looks to expand into WA wineries
Following its $2.9bn acquisition of Beringer Wine Estates last year, brewing giant Foster's is now keen to play a part in the Western Australia's (WA) Margaret River wine industry. Foster's Group chief executive, Ted Kunkel told Australian press that he has a great respect for Margaret River wines. "We would love to be part of this world in terms of wines, but we think at the moment people have some elevated expectation of values. It's not critical (to be in Margaret River) but it is desirable," he told local press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"