AUSTRALIA: Foster's looks to expand into WA wineries
Following its $2.9bn acquisition of Beringer Wine Estates last year, brewing giant Foster's is now keen to play a part in the Western Australia's (WA) Margaret River wine industry. Foster's Group chief executive, Ted Kunkel told Australian press that he has a great respect for Margaret River wines. "We would love to be part of this world in terms of wines, but we think at the moment people have some elevated expectation of values. It's not critical (to be in Margaret River) but it is desirable," he told local press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory