UK: Foster's launches Pink marketing campaign
Foster's EMEA has begun on a marketing drive for its Pink sparking rosé wine brand in the UK.
The marketing campaign will be driven by public relations and sampling and is designed to position Pink as an "aspirational wine suitable for everyday celebration", said the European, Middle Eastern and African division of Foster's this week.
The campaign will commence with the launch of the Pink Bubbles Bar at the Clothes Show Live (4-9 December, NEC Birmingham). A series of daily signings with names from fashion will take place at the bar during the event.
An online campaign utilising the Facebook social networking site will be used to document the event and tickets are being made available to consumers via online giveaways.
UK Brand Manager for Pink, James Brown, said: "The campaign is extremely targeted and is designed to bring the brand to female consumers who buy into the specialness of Champagne but want to transport this into an affordable, everyday ritual."
Pink Sparkling Rosé is available at branches of Waitrose and Selfridges priced from GBP7.99 (US$13.34), and also in single serve bottles known as Piccolos, which are available in bars and nightclubs across the UK.
In June this year, Foster's EMEA announced it would cut up to 10% of its workforce.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research