UK: Foster's launches big brother style promotion
Foster's is continuing the theme that fuelled the Aussie lager's sponsorship of the UK TV's 'No Worries Weekend' with a major new promotion with the Capital Radio Group. Running for three weeks from 30th July radio listeners will be given the chance to chill out and enjoy the ultimate in laid-back lifestyles- on a mysterious island that has been re-christened Foster's 'No Worries Island'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned