UK: Foster's launches big brother style promotion
Foster's is continuing the theme that fuelled the Aussie lager's sponsorship of the UK TV's 'No Worries Weekend' with a major new promotion with the Capital Radio Group.
Running for three weeks from 30th July radio listeners will be given the chance to chill out and enjoy the ultimate in laid-back lifestyles- on a mysterious island that has been re-christened Foster's 'No Worries Island'.
The activity is being pre-promoted on air with live reads and recorded trails and on the Capital website where visitors will be asked to confirm their 'No Worries' credentials and register to participate in the competition on-air.
Contestants selected from the on-line registration will be interviewed by 'Foxy' on the Breakfast Show and listeners will be invited to vote in Big-Brother style via phone, fax or e-mail for the person they would like to nominate for a berth aboard the 'Fosters No Worries Cruiser,' a specially chartered boat moored on the Thames which will act as a staging post for 'No Worries Island'.
Each day five crewmates will complete a series of mental and physical 'No Worries' style tasks and the winner will be rewarded with a two-week trip for two to 'No Worries Island'.
The remaining four contestants stay aboard the boat where they will be joined by a new contestant from the Dr Fox Breakfast Show, to complete the next day's challenges for another chance to win a trip to the island.
Evolution in Marketing Alcoholic Drinks: New below-the-line strategies in beer, spirits and wine
A revised assessment by Southcorp's independent expert has valued the company's shares closer to the bid value offered by Foster's Group....
Australian liquor giant Foster's bid for winemaker Southcorp is gathering momentum....
As one takeover story trundles on, another one has just moved up a gear....
The chief executive of Foster's believes the global premium wine industry is on the upturn....
Foster's Group Ltd is expected to announce that it is lifting its offer for fellow Australian Southcorp, transforming three months of corporate hostility into a friendly takeover....
Shares in Southcorp and Foster's have been halted from trading, pending an announcement....
Southcorp's share price has dropped below the offer price made by Foster's for the first time today (18 April)....
Foster's Group is considering upping its bid for Southcorp prior to extending its offer once again....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research