AUS: Foster's HR chief quits
The chief human resource officer at Foster's Group has resigned.
Ben Lawrence is set to leave the Australia-based company at the end of this month, Foster's confirmed today (23 January). He is quitting the group to take up a post with retail and mining conglomerate Wesfarmers in February.
Lawrence joined Foster's through the acquisition of Beringer Wines in 2000. He was appointed to the Foster's Leadership Team in 2001, where he held responsibility for Foster's global people and culture strategy.
Trevor O'Hoy tended his resignation as chief executive officer of Fosters last week (10 June) after 33 years tenure with the company. His resignation, although sudden, comes amid a period of trying ti...
This week InBev and Anheuser continue to keep the pages ticking over on just-drinks. Amongst the other stories at the top of the most read pages were reports on C&C, an interview with Carlsberg's CEO ...
Coca-Cola Amail has distanced itself from speculation linking it to a bid for Foster's Group, according to local reports....
Foster's Group has brought in a senior executive from the National Australia Bank to join its board....
Foster's Wine Estates has appointed Matthew Parish to the position of vice president of premium winemaking in the US....
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Dmitry Shirshov to the position of vice president of marketing and sales....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Former Foster's CEO Trevor O'Hoy has confirmed that he did resign from the Australian drinks company and that it was his choice....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends