AUS: Foster's Group rejects beer/wine split idea
Foster's Group has responded to a suggestion from investment bank Merrill Lynch that it should split its beer and wine operations by saying it had no intention to do so but would keep all options "under review".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research