AUS: Foster's Group CFO resigns
Foster's Group CFO to leave
The chief financial officer of Foster's Group, Angus McKay, has announced his resignation as the firm prepares to demerge its beer and wine businesses.
Foster's said today (2 September) that McKay will leave his post "towards the end of this year". He will move to become CFO of Australian transport infrastructure firm Asciano Ltd.
The announcement comes as Foster's Group is working on a plan to demerge its beer and wine divisions and may prompt concerns about the effect that McKay's departure could have on that process.
“As finance director for our Australian beer and wine business and later, group CFO, Angus has played an important role over last six years and we wish him success in his new position,” said Foster's CEO, Ian Johnston.
McKay joined Foster’s in 2004 from Fonterra Australia and was finance director of Foster’s Australia, Asia and Pacific, before taking up the group CFO role in January 2008.
The list of commentators on just-drinks just keeps on growing. Earlier this week, we unveiled Ray Rowlands, who will look at soft drinks & water. Next up, we welcome Pete Brown, a renowned blogger on ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research