AUS: Foster's Group appoints Visa exec for corporate affairs chief
Foster's Group's new corporate affairs director starts in the job next month
Foster's Group has confirmed details of a new corporate affairs director.
The brewer, which split from its wine division back in May, said today (8 August) that Jeremy Griffith will assume the position, moving from Visa, where he is the current head of corporate relations for Asia Pacific. Griffith takes up the role from 19 September.
Details of who he will replace in the post were not immediately available.
Prior to his time with Visa, Griffith led corporate affairs teams at organisations including St George Bank in Australia. He also previously spent four years at Foster's Carlton United Brewers unit as general manager for public & government relations.
He will be part of Foster's executive leadership team and will report to CEO John Pollaers.
To read Foster's official announcement, click here.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What doe...
Heineken has lined up the latest execution in the current UK campaign for its Foster's beer brand....
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push