US: Foster's Group acquires niche Napa operation
The Foster's Group wine division, Beringer Blass, has acquired the RMS wine facility in the Napa Valley, California from Remy Cointreau for an undisclosed sum. Beringer Blass made the acquisition through its Etude Wines operation. The 12-hectare site in the Carneros region of the Napa includes 3,720 sq m of French-style stone buildings, which are currently being re-developed into a winery, and a 4-hectare vineyard planted with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. The RMS facility is expected to become operational as a winery no later than the fourth quarter of 2004. The deal is expected to be finalised in August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends