US: Foster's Group acquires niche Napa operation
The Foster's Group wine division, Beringer Blass, has acquired the RMS wine facility in the Napa Valley, California from Remy Cointreau for an undisclosed sum. Beringer Blass made the acquisition through its Etude Wines operation. The 12-hectare site in the Carneros region of the Napa includes 3,720 sq m of French-style stone buildings, which are currently being re-developed into a winery, and a 4-hectare vineyard planted with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. The RMS facility is expected to become operational as a winery no later than the fourth quarter of 2004. The deal is expected to be finalised in August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research