AUSTRALIA: Foster's eyes Europe for acquisitions
Australian beer and wine giant Foster's Group has indicated that it is looking towards Europe for bolt-on acquisitions. Whilst attending the Merrill Lynch Australasia Investment Conference, Foster's Beringer Blass Wine Estates managing director Walter Klenz is quoted as saying that while the company already had distribution strength in the United States and Australia, it was looking for more scale in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1