AUS: Foster’s extends Southcorp deadline again
Foster's Group has extended its offer for Southcorp once again. The offer had been due to close next Thursday (12 May).
The Australian drinks company also said today (4 May) that it now holds a 39.8% stake in the wine company. Its minimum acceptance condition is 50%.
The new deadline for Foster's A$4.26 per share offer is 26 May.
Southcorp shares today traded steady at A$4.25.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review