AUS: Foster’s extends Southcorp deadline again
Foster's Group has extended its offer for Southcorp once again. The offer had been due to close next Thursday (12 May).
The Australian drinks company also said today (4 May) that it now holds a 39.8% stake in the wine company. Its minimum acceptance condition is 50%.
The new deadline for Foster's A$4.26 per share offer is 26 May.
Southcorp shares today traded steady at A$4.25.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages