AUSTRALIA: Foster's buys 65% stake in RTD producer
Carlton & United Breweries, the beer subsidiary of the Australian drinks and leisure conglomerate, Foster's Group Ltd, has acquired a 65% stake in BCB Beverages, a Victoria company specialised in the production of ready-to-drink beverage products, for A$13.4m (US$7.12m). The acquisition includes some debt. The BCB Beverages management retains the remaining 35% of the company but these shares will also be acquired by CUB in three years as part of a management incentive initiative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne