US: Foster’s appoints premium winemaking VP
Foster's Wine Estates has appointed Matthew Parish to the position of vice president of premium winemaking in the US.
Reporting to Michael Kluczko, vice president for wine production in California, Parish will oversee Foster's Americas-based winemaking activities for all premium brands.
Prior to joining Foster's, Parish worked at Constellation for five years, most recently in the position of director of group winemaking for California, the Pacific Northwest, and internationally.
From 1994 to 2003, Parish held various winemaking and production positions in New Zealand, Australia, France and Italy.
"Matt Parish is a great addition to our team at Foster's," said Kluczko. "He's a strong and practical leader with advanced technical expertise, great team management skills, and a broad knowledge of the marketplace - all of which will serve him well as he helps further develop our premium winemaking group into a centre of excellence."
The Australian drinks industry has certainly experienced a shake-up in the last week following Coca-Cola Amatil's rebuffal of Lion Nathan's A$7.7bn (US$4.75bn) takeover bid. The offer, which Lion Nath...
Australia's drinks industry could be facing a few seismic shifts over the next few months....
Per capita consumption of beer in India may currently be small but SABMiller believes demographic and economic factors point to exciting long-term potential for the market. Chris Mercer reports from I...
Constellation Brands has said that it expects to improve net cash flow by US$50m in 2009, following moves to reduce exposure to foreign currencies....
Constellation Europe has launched a voluntary product recall for two of its Stowells wine brands in the UK....
A tangled web of tax and regulations across Indian states remains a major barrier to beer market growth in the country, the head of SABMiller India has said....
Foster's Group has prepared a direct sales, marketing and distribution organisation for its operations in Finland, Norway and Sweden....
Pernod Ricard has refused to be drawn on reports claiming that it is considering the sale of its coffee liqueur brand Tia Maria....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends