US: Fortune confirms dividend details
Fortune Brands has given details of its latest dividend payment.
The parent company of Beam Global Spirits & Wine confirmed yesterday (24 April) that its shareholders will receive US$0.39 per share of common stock. Payment will be made on 1 June, to shareholders of record as of 9 May.
At the same time, Fortune said a dividend of $0.6675 will be issued on the $2.67 Convertible Preferred Stock. This payment will be made on 10 June to shareholders of record as of 9 May.
Earlier this year, Beam Global issued a marketing code of practice, applicable to all of its markets. The code covers marketing and advertising activities and will complement existing national marketing codes.
Fortune Brands has disclosed its plans for the transition of its CEO next year....
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched a new campaign for the Courvoisier Cognac brand, featuring Jermaine "JD" Dupri, the music producer and founder of So-So Def Records....
Private equity firm EQT has voiced its desire to buy Vin & Sprit from the Swedish government, according to reports....
The London International Wine and Spirits Fair has lined up Diageo for next year's event....
The Swedish government is keen to progress with its privatisation of state-owned Vin & Sprit, despite the resignation of two key officials in the process earlier this week....
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Davide Campari-Milano is hoping to feed off scraps from the potential sale of Vin & Sprit, according to a recent interview....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL