US: Fortune Brands reaffirms earnings forecast
"Successful new products helped deliver April results that tracked our expectations," said the company's chairman and CEO, Norm Wesley. "For the second quarter, our target remains double-digit growth in diluted earnings per share. For the full year, we continue to feel well positioned to achieve our long-term goal of double-digit EPS growth with improved returns."
Fortune Brands owns the Jim Beam Brands Worldwide wines and spirits group which includes Jim Beam and Knob Creek bourbons, DeKuyper cordials, The Dalmore single malt Scotch, Vox vodka and Geyser Peak and Canyon Road wines among its brands.
Companies: Fortune Brands
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the beverage arm of Fortune Brands, has extended its DeKuyper cordials and liqueurs portfolio in the US....
Fortune Brands saw its recently-acquired stable of wine and spirits brands help drive rising sales and earnings during 2005....
Fortune Brands has unveiled a fresh corporate identity for its drinks business, six months after snapping up a raft of premium wine and spirits brands from Allied Domecq....
Strong demand for brands such as Jim Beam helped Fortune Brands deliver an 8% rise in sales in its third quarter....
Fortune Brands, Inc. has declared a regular dividend of US$0.36 per share on its common stock....
US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has declared a regular dividend of 33 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable in cash on June 1, 2005, to stockholders of record at the close of business Ma...
Pernod Ricard is to acquire Allied Domecq....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends