US: Fortune Brands readies regular dividend
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US company, which owns Beam Global Spirits & Wine, said yesterday (25 January) that it will pay US$0.19 per share on its common stock, on 1 March. Shareholders of record at the close of business on 9 February will qualify for the payment.
Fortune also declared a regular dividend of $0.6675 per share on its $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable on 10 March, to stockholders of record on 9 February.
Late last year, Fortune announced that it will break up its three business units and will look to become "focused solely" on Beam Global.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to bring its Sourz brand to UK television screens for the first time, through its Maxxium sales and marketing JV....
Symington Family Estates has followed its purchase of the Cockburn's Port brand last year by selling back most of its stake in Madeira Wine Company (MWC) to the Blandy Group....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets