US: Fortune Brands Q1 earnings to exceed expectations
By Anne Brockhoff Fortune Brands Inc., the maker of Jim Beam bourbon, told investors on Tuesday that it expects first-quarter earnings to exceed 53 cents a share, the top end of the current range of analyst estimates. Sales of Absolut vodka, which Fortune began distributing in the US last June, and stronger demand for cabinets, tool storage products and Moen faucets, will all contribute to the higher-than-expected earnings, chief executive Norm Wesley said during a presentation to investors in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down