US: Fortune Brands Q1 earnings to exceed expectations
By Anne Brockhoff Fortune Brands Inc., the maker of Jim Beam bourbon, told investors on Tuesday that it expects first-quarter earnings to exceed 53 cents a share, the top end of the current range of analyst estimates. Sales of Absolut vodka, which Fortune began distributing in the US last June, and stronger demand for cabinets, tool storage products and Moen faucets, will all contribute to the higher-than-expected earnings, chief executive Norm Wesley said during a presentation to investors in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director