US: Fortune Brands pays dividend
Fortune Brands, owner of Jim Beam, has declared a dividend of US$0.44 per share for shareholders.
The dividend, payable in cash on 1 December, will be awarded to all those holding shares by the close of business on 12 November, Fortune said today (30 September).
The company also declared a regular dividend of almost $0.67 cents per share on the $2.67 Convertible Preferred Stock, payable in cash on 10 December.
Fortune, which owns spirits brands Jim Beam, Sauza and Canadian Club via its Beam Global Spirits & Wine business, also said today that president and CEO Bruce Carbonari would replace Norm Wesley as chairman, effective from 1 October.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is looking to double exports of its Maker's Mark Bourbon this year, as part of a strategy to reduce its reliance on the US market....
Whyte & Mackay has appointed a new CEO. The Scotch whisky firm, which was bought by India's UB Group in 2007, said today (24 March) that John Beard started in the new position yesterday, replacing Ash...
Foster's has appointed Pernod Ricard USA's general manager for wine and Champagne, Stephen Brauer, as its new managing director of Foster's Americas....
The Edrington Group has announced plans to create two separate sales and distribution teams for South Korea and Taiwan, as part of the Scotch whisky firm's role in the reorganisation of the Maxxium v...
Beam Global is backing its Teacher's Scotch whisky with a GBP1.5m ad spend in the UK this year, and is set to a fresh on-pack offer to create more interest in the brand....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD) has released new guidance for drinks companies in the region, covering marketing on the Internet, as well as digital and mobile communications....
The Licensing Company North America has launched a chocolate collection of Beam Global Spirits and Wine's Courvoisier Cognac brand in the US....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research