US: Fortune Brands lines up dividend payout
Fortune Brands has declared its latest dividend payment.
The US consumer goods group said yesterday (25 January) that it will pay a regular dividend of US$0.39 per share on common stock. The payment will be made on 1 March to stockholders of record on 7 February.
At the same time, Fortune will pay $0.6675 per share on its $2.67 convertible preferred stock. This will be paid on 10 March to those holding the shares on 7 February.
In October, Fortune, which owns drinks brands including Sauza Tequila and Courvoisier Cognac, reaffirmed its full-year earnings target following a strong performance in its third quarter. I
n the three months to 30 September, the group saw operating profit leap by 29% year-on-year to $379m on the back of a 23% jump in net sales to $2.2bn.
Gruppo Campari has acquired the portfolio of spirits company X-Rated in the US....
Patrón Spirits Company has increased its distribution for its portfolio in the UK....
Consumers last year continued to flock to more expensive premium and flavoured products, according to the recently published Adams Liquor Handbook 2007....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
Diageo has confirmed its interest in buying Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka....
Fortune Brands has reiterated its earnings targets for both the second quarter and full year....
Anheuser-Busch has added to its spirits portfolio in the US, with a vodka distribution deal in the north-east of the country....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends