US: Fortune Brands lines up dividend payout
Fortune Brands has declared its latest dividend payment.
The US consumer goods group said yesterday (25 January) that it will pay a regular dividend of US$0.39 per share on common stock. The payment will be made on 1 March to stockholders of record on 7 February.
At the same time, Fortune will pay $0.6675 per share on its $2.67 convertible preferred stock. This will be paid on 10 March to those holding the shares on 7 February.
In October, Fortune, which owns drinks brands including Sauza Tequila and Courvoisier Cognac, reaffirmed its full-year earnings target following a strong performance in its third quarter. I
n the three months to 30 September, the group saw operating profit leap by 29% year-on-year to $379m on the back of a 23% jump in net sales to $2.2bn.
Gruppo Campari has acquired the portfolio of spirits company X-Rated in the US....
Patrón Spirits Company has increased its distribution for its portfolio in the UK....
Consumers last year continued to flock to more expensive premium and flavoured products, according to the recently published Adams Liquor Handbook 2007....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
Diageo has confirmed its interest in buying Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka....
Fortune Brands has reiterated its earnings targets for both the second quarter and full year....
Anheuser-Busch has added to its spirits portfolio in the US, with a vodka distribution deal in the north-east of the country....
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research