US: Fortune Brands lines up dividend payment
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US-based company, which owns Beam Global Spirits & Wine, said yesterday (1 October) that it will pay US$0.19 per share on its common stock as a regular dividend.
Payment will be made on 1 December to shareholders of record on 4 November.
The company also declared a regular dividend of $0.6675 per share on the $2.67 Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 10 December to stockholders of record on 4 November.
Last month, Fortune said it is on-track to meet its full-year earnings target. Earnings per share before charges for the 12 months of 2009 will come in between US$2.00 and $2.30, as previously predicted.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has signed a deal for Jim Beam Bourbon to sponsor an ESPN web series hosted by the sports journalist Scoop Jackson....
UK cocktail ingredient firm Funkin has said it will invest US$500,000 in its expansion in the US....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits