US: Fortune Brands declares regular dividend
Fortune Brands has declared its regular cash dividend.
The company, which control Beam Global Spirits & Wine, said today (23 January) that a cash dividend of US$0.42 per share on its common stock will be made payable on 3 March to stockholders of record on 6 February.
The company also declared a regular dividend of $0.67 per share on the $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable in cash on 10 March to stockholders of record on 6 February.
Pernod Ricard has been set a selection of hoops to jump through ahead of the closure of its acquisition of Vin & Sprit....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Maxxium UK is launching an Absolut Vodka summer gift pack for the UK market....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is launching a new product line for its DeKuyper cordial and liqueur brand in the US....
Future Brands, the US sales and distribution operation for Beam Global Spirits & Wine and the Absolut Spirits Company, has unveiled several changes to its management structure and leadership team....
Fortune Brands has moved to revise its earnings expectations going forward, due to "weakening consumer sentiment" in the US and the hike in RTD taxes in Australia....
Maxxium is investing GBP4m (US$7.9m) to reposition Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Sourz brand in the UK as a "modern mixable spirit" and broaden its appeal amongst target consumers....
The CEO of Maxxium Worldwide has announced his intention to quit the marketing and distribution company, just-drinks can exclusively reveal....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research