US: Fortune Brands declares regular dividend
The US consumer goods company that own Jim Beam Brands, Fortune Brands Inc has declared a regular dividend of 33 cents per share on the common stock, payable in cash on December 1, 2004, to stockholders of record at the close of business November 10, 2004.
The company also declared a regular dividend of 66.75 cents per share on the $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable in cash on December 10, 2004, to stockholders of record at the close of business November 10, 2004.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the beverage arm of Fortune Brands, has extended its DeKuyper cordials and liqueurs portfolio in the US....
Fortune Brands saw its recently-acquired stable of wine and spirits brands help drive rising sales and earnings during 2005....
Fortune Brands has unveiled a fresh corporate identity for its drinks business, six months after snapping up a raft of premium wine and spirits brands from Allied Domecq....
Strong demand for brands such as Jim Beam helped Fortune Brands deliver an 8% rise in sales in its third quarter....
Fortune Brands, Inc. has declared a regular dividend of US$0.36 per share on its common stock....
US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has declared a regular dividend of 33 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable in cash on June 1, 2005, to stockholders of record at the close of business Ma...
Pernod Ricard is to acquire Allied Domecq....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research