US: Fortune Brands declares dividend
Fortune Brands is to pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on common stock.
The Beam Global Spirits & Wine owner said yesterday (27 April) that the regular dividend will be payable in cash on 1 June, to shareholders of record as the close of business on 12 May.
Fortune also declared a regular dividend of $0.6675 cents per share on the $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable in cash on 10 June.
The Jim Beam Bourbon producer raised its full-year earnings guidance yesterday, following a strong start to 2010. The firm will report first quarter figures on 29 April.
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
The parent company of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Fortune Brands, has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report