US: Fortune Brands declares dividend
Fortune Brands is to pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on common stock.
The Beam Global Spirits & Wine owner said yesterday (27 April) that the regular dividend will be payable in cash on 1 June, to shareholders of record as the close of business on 12 May.
Fortune also declared a regular dividend of $0.6675 cents per share on the $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable in cash on 10 June.
The Jim Beam Bourbon producer raised its full-year earnings guidance yesterday, following a strong start to 2010. The firm will report first quarter figures on 29 April.
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
The parent company of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Fortune Brands, has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends