US: Fortune Brands confirms dividend
Latest dividend details from Fortune
The US-based firm said yesterday (26 January) that it will pay a regular dividend of US$0.19 per share on its common stock. Payment will be made on 1 March to shareholders of record on 10 February.
Fortune also declared a regular dividend of $0.6675 per share on the $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable in cash on 10 March to stockholders of record on 10 February.
Earlier this month, Beam Global appointed Byron Hoover, formerly from advertising and design agency Arnell, as its first vice president for whiskey. The unit created the role as part of a reorganisation of its global business.
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), about 70% of the 2.5bn litres of fruit and vegetable juices sold in Mexico in 2009 were produced domestically. Mexico exported US$266.99m worth of...
Don Sebastiani & Sons has confirmed the appointment of a chief financial officer....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign