THE NETHERLANDS: Fortis cuts rating on Grolsch
The investment bank, Fortis Bank, has reduced its recommendation on the Dutch brewer, Grolsch, from "buy" to "accumulate". The bank said the lower rating was due to a disappointing outlook for the brewer which this week posted a 5% increase in net profit for 2002 but declined to give a forecast for the coming year because of uncertain market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller