THE NETHERLANDS: Fortis cuts rating on Grolsch
The investment bank, Fortis Bank, has reduced its recommendation on the Dutch brewer, Grolsch, from "buy" to "accumulate". The bank said the lower rating was due to a disappointing outlook for the brewer which this week posted a 5% increase in net profit for 2002 but declined to give a forecast for the coming year because of uncertain market conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit