USA: Former Warner Lambert Executive Named to Ocean Spray Board of Directors; Barbara Thomas is Cooperative's Third Outside Director
Barbara Thomas, former president of Warner Lambert's consumer healthcare division, has been named to the Board of Directors of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., an agricultural cooperative of cranberry and grapefruit growers throughout North America.Thomas will serve as the third outside director appointed by the Board as part of a company restructuring approved by Ocean Spray's 930 grower-owners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch