USA: Former Warner Lambert Executive Named to Ocean Spray Board of Directors; Barbara Thomas is Cooperative's Third Outside Director
Barbara Thomas, former president of Warner Lambert's consumer healthcare division, has been named to the Board of Directors of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., an agricultural cooperative of cranberry and grapefruit growers throughout North America.Thomas will serve as the third outside director appointed by the Board as part of a company restructuring approved by Ocean Spray's 930 grower-owners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK