USA: Former Warner Lambert Executive Named to Ocean Spray Board of Directors; Barbara Thomas is Cooperative's Third Outside Director
Barbara Thomas, former president of Warner Lambert's consumer healthcare division, has been named to the Board of Directors of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., an agricultural cooperative of cranberry and grapefruit growers throughout North America.Thomas will serve as the third outside director appointed by the Board as part of a company restructuring approved by Ocean Spray's 930 grower-owners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India