UK: Former Pernod exec joins Enotria
Enotria has appointed a new director of marketing.
Grievesen, who had spent four years at Pernod as marketing director, has also spent time with First Drinks and Unilever.
"(Grievesen) has a wealth of marketing and brand-building experience from the drinks industry that will step-change Enotria's capability in this area," said chief executive Alison Levett. "We believe there are significant opportunities to be gained from applying marketing and consumer insight to the wine sector, and I am thrilled to have found such a heavyweight marketer to pick up this challenge."
Recent results suggest all spirits companies are feeling the effects of the downturn but some are better equipped for long-term growth than others. Jeremy Cunnington of Euromonitor International asses...
Pernod Ricard has announced the launch of a Brazilian rum variant of its multiple spirit-category Seagram's brand in the US....
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of yet another flavour for its Absolut vodka portfolio in the US....
Two UK drinks containing vodka are being forced to re-brand following a complaint under the Portman Group's code of practice....
Pernod Ricard-owned The Absolut Company has launched a responsible drinking campaign....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Corby Distilleries has updated its representation agreements with the SPI Group, C&C International and Beam Global Spirits & Wine in Canada....
Pernod Ricard has lined up an addition to its Seagram's Twisted Gin brand in the US....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends