UK: Former Majestic head joins Enotria
Tim How will be Enotria's deputy chairman
UK wine importer and distributor Enotria has recruited the former chief executive of wine retailer Majestic to its board of directors.
The company said late last week that Tim How will fill the newly-created position of deputy chairman on the board with immediate effect.
Prior to his retirement from the wine industry in 2008, How spent 19 years heading up Majestic. He is also the current chairman of UK trade body the Wine & Spirit Trade Association.
Speaking to just-drinks today (19 July), a spokesperson for the company said: “Enotria is a substantially bigger business today than it was three years ago and therefore merits an additional member on its board. Tim’s appointment strengthens our wine credentials at a senior level.”
Headquartered in London, Enotria was formed in 1972 and currently has annual sales in the region of 3.2m nine-litre cases.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"